Saturday, April 27, 2013

What do you think of Thailand?

Tell me people, what do you think of Thailand?

Thailand is a serious consideration for Fall 2013. You all know I still have absolutely no plans, and graduation is in 6 days. So I'm thinking. Work summer job. Work another summer job. Maybe work a third summer job. And then travel, travel, travel come September. I think I would like to start in Thailand. And teach English. And get paid to teach English. cause ya know, it's a 'big deal' when you have a degree. Then go to the next country of choice. And repeat. 


Just until I know what I'm doing with my life. Ya know? 


Anyway, what do you think? Also, do you know of any good programs that would pay to teach? Because I really am serious about this one.


2 comments:

  1. Do you get a better grade if people comment on here? Because I read very post, but commenting via the iPhone is a pain in the membrane. You can go to Thailand if I can come visit and eat massaman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely helps!

      But okay. I would like that. You can def come visit.

      Delete