Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ragnasty.

There are exactly 78 days until I WRECK IT at the Wasatch Back. Or it wrecks me.

Almost two years ago, I ran Ragnar: Wasatch Back with my incredible family. It was an amazing physical, mental, and spiritual experience. I thought I was somewhat ready and trained to run this monster, but in reality I only finished because I was carried across the finish line by a few running angels and my family.

Come June 20th, I will be running through the beautiful terrain of the Wasatch Back. Again.

I've never been more excited to run 20 plus miles, get 5-7 blisters on my feet, get 5 hours of sleep in 2 days, and be unable to walk for 2 weeks after. I am STOKED! i really am though.

Running isn't my best physical activity. My sisters are waay good at it. Not so much me.

But don't be fooled. I really am excited. Mainly because I get to spend an incredible time with the most amazing people. And Ragnar is an amazing experience in and of itself.

Anyway, I should have started hard core training like a century ago, but just in the last week has it become super serious. So send the prayers my way. Cause I'm about to get RAGNASTY.


i have the best family ever. really i do. GO TEAM MAKING MEMORIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment