Wednesday, April 17, 2013

dimes, peristalsis, $100, gravity, & Harry: random facts you'll never need to know.

Tonight my roommates and I stayed up late exploring the mysteries of life. These are the things we learned...

Dimes are the best piece of US currency. They are cute. "You can fit it in the palm of your hand perfectly. It's just in there." Because no other coins can do that. A dime is 10 cents. Even numbers are good numbers. They are thinner than any other coin. FDR is on the dime. AND in the Parent Trap, the girl brings in all dimes to play poker. Inspirational.


YOU CAN DRINK WATER UPSIDE DOWN! Peristalsis allows the body to drink while you are upside down. Yeah. Who knows what peristalsis is? I do! Suckas.  try it. oh. and it's only water. you can only drink water upside down. i'm lying. try milk or coke. still works the same. i think.


Benjamin Franklin is on the 100 dollar bill. He is the only individual on US currency that is NOT a president. But of course there is Sacagawea. She is on the one dollar gold coin. But who uses those? I'm talking about the currency we actually use.


Veins can defy gravity. You have veins in your legs. And those veins take blood to your heart. That means they go up. don't i sound so smart. Can you imagine your veins singing "I'm through accepting limits, 'cause someone says they're so." That's right gravity! What's up now?!
And Hillary Clinton has a problem with blood clots. But I think she will be okay.


This is a fact you really might need to know.
Hairy, as in my mole is hairy, is spelled H-A-I-R-Y. Not harry. That's Mr. Potter.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I actually used benjamins! this conversation last night....such a great memory in my life!

    ReplyDelete