Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My People.

Remember that pity post yesterday? And I asked to bring on the love. Well I'm definitely feeling loved. This is why.

my people. 

The kin. Let me tell you, I have the best family ever. FaceTime, texts, surprise visits, bribes to get me to live next to them. They are constantly telling me they love me. And I'm not just talking about the sibs. I have pretty rad parents. I told my mom I wanted to backpack Europe for a month, and she was way excited for me! My dad will just randomly put money in my account when he has no idea I'm on my last $10 for the month. They have this amazing ability to support me in any capacity. So my family is like aca-awesome. And don't even get me started about how adorable my nieces and nephews are. I could go on for pages.

The besties. Marci and Sara have been my best friends since I was two. 2 That's a long time. They know me better than anyone, I dare say. The great thing about them, they aren't going away. Even if they wanted to. They're like oxygen to my flame. hahahahaha CHEESY! And they WILL be wearing those embarrassing bridesmaid dresses on my special day. Muah!


The teamies. aka Roomies. Don't judge us because we have a cool handshake, talk about how much we love SUU every day, and practice saying all of the US Presidents in order. I also only send the ugliest of snapchats to them. That's true friendship. Annnnd....we all have nicknames. Multiple. I've also been through 75% of my college career with Whitto and Bai. Solid. Right?


The games crew. I play games with these fools...like every night. Till 2 am. I wasn't really a 2 am kinda gal until they introduced me to kemps. And not only do I play games every night with them, but they've adopted me into their little family. Like they came and watched me play intramural soccer in negative one billion degree weather. Intramural. They're the bees knees. Oh. And I've only really known them for about two weeks. Can you ask for cooler people? No. No you can't.

The peers champions. Peers sounds so...academic. And yes, I met them all while I was at school, but they're not just my peers. They are champions. Champions of being awesome people in my life. Some of them are graduated, graduating with me, and others are gonna be at SUU for some time. But it's everything they have said to me the last four years that have really kept me going while I've been at SUU. They remind me to make lemons when life hands me lemonade. i love modern family.

The professors. My professors are the bomb dot com. Specifically Ellen and Matt. sorry not sorry about the first name basis. They have made my academic college experience outstanding! Hats off to their incredible ability and efforts. They are remarkable human beings.


So pretty much the basis of this post?

I am surrounded by so many people who are cheering for me to succeed. And that is more than I could have ever asked for.

I'm going to say that you do as well. There are so many people who love you and want the best for you. One of my friends said this yesterday after I posted about joining the circus:

"Life if forcing itself at us, and we have nothing else to hold on to other than each other. And we will hold strong."

Yeah. Hold strong people. Take a moment to see how many individuals are actually cheering you on. It's overwhelmingly powerful. And it truly helped me today. So thanks to

my people.

p.s. it's hump day! half way to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You kill me. Your ability to inspire me and your amazingness... ALL of it, kills me. I love you so darn much girl!!! I know people tell you all the time that you are their hero (I know this because how could people not), but I really mean it. I wish I had stayed at SUU for the sole purpose of being near you. I regret not being around you more so that you could rub off on me more!!! I miss you tons girly!! Ps... That job offer as personal assistant still stand? Cuz I haven't been given any instructions yet!

    ReplyDelete