Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Proposal.

I was just sitting in the Rotunda today, like any other Thursday, chatting with a friend.

And then I heard the music. I instantly looked toward the west and saw him coming up the stairs. All black suite. Handsome as ever. Rose in hand. My heart stopped. Was this really the moment?

Then I was lifted up, in my chair! And taken to the center of the Rotunda. Seconds seemed like forever as he grabbed 10 single roses, making his way toward me. He got down on one knee, handed me the elegant roses, and with the sweetest words recited, "Oh darling, I love you so much. Will you  marry me?"

Time froze....

What are you lines Jenna. What are your lines?! Oh yeah..."YES!" 

Of course I was supposed to say yes. What was a mock proposal PR stunt without the yes? 

The rest of the stunt went off quite well. We talked about how I don't have time to plan a wedding. He said there was a bridal showcase. We rode off into our decorated car with hearts all over it. Blah. Blah. Blah.  And the whole school thought for about 10 seconds that I was getting engaged.  

I would just like everyone to know that I am NOT engaged. Although we planned a stellar proposal (future Mr. take notes) and Ryan is a hunk, we're not getting married. But I am here to tell you that there is a 


And if you are in Cedar, you should definitely come. Because this was my first PR stunt for my first real PR campaign. I know you are going to say, "But Jenna, I'm not getting married." Or, "But Jenna, I've already been married." I don't care. I just got engaged. Fake engaged. So you can come and win some cool prizes. Married. Not married. Gonna get married. Brides Unlimited is the place to be. 


And I know you are all dying to see my proposal. So I will post a video shortly.

And remember. Jenna is still single.  






3 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging so regularly these days. I should also mention you look fab in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old are you guys? Would you like to be a cast on my teenage wedding season 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, lucky, lucky guy! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete