Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Binge Blogging.

To all of my loyal followers, all 20 of you,

I will be binge blogging for the next few days. I'm sorry. I know you wait diligently for my next blog post, but this might be too excessive. Please let me explain. I'm taking a class. A social media class. I need to have posted on this blog a certain number of times. 30 times.

I have 16 posts.

If you went to any kind of school in your lifetime, you know that I have 14 more posts to go. Within like...the next couple days. cue the music. dun.dun.dun.

Please find it in your heart to forgive my binge. And I mean...if you still have it in you to look at every post, it will help my grade. (insert puppy dog eyes, followed by a kissy face). I think you are all wonderful human beings. 

I'll make them good. Promise. Quality posts. 

And maybe I'll make every one cookies. Cause I make some dang good cookies. Loooots of butter in those bad boys. 

Anyway, love you all. 

Let the binging commence.


<3 Jayduh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment