Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thoughts at 3 AM.

How come you never seem to know you have cuts on your hands until after you put the hand sanitizer on?

I should never ever end a sentence with a preposition. And how many times can I say "you" in a sentence?

Tomorrow's to-do list keeps getting bigger and bigger while I lay in bed. There are 27 hours in a day on the 30th, right?

I miss my little brother like crazy. He's been the only one missing lately at family functions. Including graduation this weekend. Man he's the best. And I miss him.

My sunburn is starting to peel. Shoot. I'm going to look like a lizard with dandruff on graduation.

If I win money playing Bingo, do I need to pay tithing on it? Awkward.

Why is it 3 AM, and I am still awake?

I have major hiccups right now. Like the shake-your-whole-body-hiccups. So excuse me while I hold my breath, upside down, and swallow a glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment