Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Pick Me Up.

Wednesday is HUMP DAY! Half way through the week. Yay. We all need a little pick-me-up now and then. Especially at this time of the year.

Today's 'Wednesday Pick Me Up' comes from the Canadian Huffington Post: Huffpost Living. You can check it out to see the whole article, but I'll share just a one liner for each of them. You're going to be excited about these 5 pick-me-ups that are 'absolutely free.'

1. Listen to MUSIC. "Kick out the jams and feel your bad mood melt away."

2. LAUGH or giggle. "Whatever it is that makes you giggle, get to it – STAT."

3. Take a DEEP BREATH. "Remember that time when you freaked out about something and someone smart (probably your mom) told you to "take a deep breath"? It was good advice."

4. KISS. "It replaces negative feelings with an intensely happy buzz that can help you (briefly) forget about work deadlines, the fight you had with your sister, or the missing muffler on your car."

5. Drink WATER. "It's a vicious cycle: You're stressed, so you forget to drink enough water, then being dehydrated causes you to become even more stressed."

haha. I think these are funny. Mostly because they are common sense. But maybe we kind of forget how happy each of them makes us.

Sooooo....Go turn on some good music, take a deep breath, and go in for the kiss. I'm sure you'll need some water after. And maybe wait to laugh after the kiss. Or during. Whatevs.

Happy Hump Day. 


2 comments:

  1. Just say the word "giggle". It's bound to make you laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. I don't think I want to kiss my sister. But, I'll take a cute man!

    ReplyDelete