Wednesday, May 1, 2013

P&B

did i ever imagine this moment? when i actually say goodbye? no.... just let me have this one sentence.
I just need to say that I am having a really really hard time saying goodbye to this part of my life and I am going to miss college, my friends, professors, this campus, the tiki shack, homework assignments, late nights in the ELC, SUUSA, SUU Athletics, my apartment, Gregory, Bailey, Whitney, my nomad groups of people, running up 'Le Hill,' bonfires, summer nights, hiking, the wind, the Bell Tower, the scheduling office, my coworkers, intramural sports, my coordinators and associate directors, my advisors, mentors, homecoming week, entertainers, the Living Room and Dining Hall, seeing Sharwan everyday, pick up soccer games, eating cereal and string cheese and granola bars, fruit dip, waking Whitto up every morning, being a college kid, living from pay check to pay check, picking up Bai from the school every night, watching White Collar all night every night in the summer, playing games till 2 AM, Thor the Thunderbird, FHE, doing the thunder train, getting a bread loaf from Chartwells, scheduling 20 hours a week, walking past President Benson, Provost Cook, or VP Donna Eddleman and having them say 'Hi Jenna,' watching a play every month, the Shakespeare Festival, hitting golf balls off of the C, midnight hikes, getting hugs from my favorite people all the time, SUU's Dancing with the Stars, ODK, the sassy attitude from Matt Barton, the COMM department, Krave, The Pastry Pub, the amazing Cedar City Community, parking in any parking lot that I want because of my TBird license plate, #ellentreanorquotes, the 'Lake' on the Hill, Discovery Park, late night drives to look at those houses, city league softball, True TBird Night, mud football, the dolphins by the library, our collection of movies that we've watched 2000 times, finals, the bowling alley, walking from the Hunter Conference Center to the Centrum back to the Hunter Conference Center every day, learning about Apologia, visits home because I was at school, visits from home, Spring Break, Christmas Break, the 500 Mexican restaurants, my Cedar City dentist, being a senior, the couch in my room, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Kanarraville, Red Cliffs, camping, skinny dipping, temporary tattoos from Hermies, Cherrie Fresh Limes from Brad's, listening to my talented friends play the piano, guitar, uke, and sing, late nights, all nighters, study groups, retreats, being the girl at school who loved everything about SUU.

college has been really really kind to me. i'll miss all of this so much. thanks for the best times of my life. p&b. 
(peace & blessings)

2 comments:

  1. Insert 17 minute cry session.



    I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Jenna, I wish that I could've gotten to know you better over the years because you are such a gem. A 'gem' meaning you radiate friendship, love, excitement, and a Christlike attitude to absolutely everyone. You are a wonderful person and you're going to go very, very far in life. Don't ever let life get you down.

    ReplyDelete